Technology tools in the form of systems or software can be crucial in helping you achieve the balance between EFFECTIVENESS & EFFICIENCY, and if done with foresight can contribute a large return on your investment.
The best use of technology is to automate and synchronize business process with your relationship building client facing interaction. Sounds easy doesn’t it? But for it to work everyone involved in the process must WANT to use it. Otherwise you end up with a huge white elephant, which often creates the impression that the systems don’t work, when in reality it is because no one wants to use them.
Research shows that:
- 43% of companies use less than half the functionality of their existing system
- 72% indicate they would trade functionality for ease of use
- 51% say data synchronization is a major issue
- 67% say that finding time to evaluate systems is a major problem
Use software that is simple, fun and easy to use
Historically, there are very low adoption rates in the use of new systems and technology by end users in their business environment. This is because staff very often find that new systems are complicated to learn and don’t always see the need to change from something else that is familiar and working just fine, thank you very much! So don’t just buy technology for the sake of having technology. Make it easy and fun to use.
marketSMARTS Alliances – systems & software
marketSMARTS has formed various alliances with companies who provide robust, proven, fun and easy to use software that can help you overcome these adoption challenges. Our focus is to provide access to software that automates process, increases efficiency, yet allows you to maintain a personal interaction with your clients.
We align with partners who are experts in their field, who offer simple, but powerful technology tools or software that is easy to use and complements the marketSMARTS services that will benefit the most from automating process to achieve a balance between efficiency and effectiveness.
Online Marketing & Knowledge base software
Interspire is a privately owned company which develops website and management, shopping cart, knowledge management and email marketing software used by more than 40,000 organizations worldwide. Interspire are willing to go that extra step to provide you with great products and first class support every time you deal with them.
- Been in business since 1999 (Incorporated in 2003) – They have more than 20,000 companies and 50,000+ end-user customers, with products sold in over 60 countries worldwide.
- Provide excellent support and mean it – Email, forum and knowledge base support is available from their offices in Sydney, Austin and London. All questions receive a response from one of their dedicated support engineers.
- Products come with free updates and technical support – They also offer a 60 day no-questions-asked refund policy to every new customer.
- Learn from their customer feedback – When customers suggest new features and ideas, they take them on board and include them in product updates.
- Products are always under constant development and refinement – All their products are mature, stable and most importantly real business solutions — and use their products to power their own web sites.
- Whether you’re a small, medium or large company, they offer a flexible, affordable licensing structure that’s right for you.
- Better Business Bureau (BBB) approved – This means that Interspire has been independently evaluated and reviewed by BBB to meet their strict standards of businesss practices and ethics. When you buy from them you’re buying from a legitimate online seller with years of experience and thousands of customers.
- Software is easy to integrate – For example, it’s easy to integrate Interspire Email Marketer into Interspire Shopping Cart with just a few clicks. No coding required.
- They are a real software company staffed by a team of passionate, experienced people – They have dedicated teams of software developers, product managers, marketing staff and customer support professionals. They have big plans to dominate the web-based software industry and that all starts with creating the best, most easy-to-use software we can.