The confidential and specialist nature of the financial aspects of your business requires specialist expertise, and marketSMARTS offers this expertise through an alliance with Love to Grow, a chartered accounting company who specialise in SME business growth, from Accounting Services through to Business Development Services.
By bringing together accountancy and business development services, they can give you the ability to grow your business to whatever level you choose. Sometimes you may simply want a well-established accountancy service, sometimes a bit of help with next business steps, sometimes a combination of both.
What Love to Grow can offer you
The Love to Grow range of accountancy services offers you the freedom to work on developing your business, safe in the knowledge the tax part is taken care of. They make sure you only pay the tax you need to and make full use of any tax advantage opportunities.
- Annual financial statements, including tax returns
- Tax planning, including management of tax payments and amounts for optimum results
- Tax planning & strategy
- GST returns
- Regular management accounts to assist business development strategies
- Dealing with IRD on your behalf
Love to Grow business development can start from a variety of places in a business life cycle. From getting your idea off the ground to taking your existing business to new levels, we can help with:
- Business plans that change with your business
- Operational planning to keep you focused on your key objectives
- Cashflow modelling
- Key driver analysis
- Wealth Creation
- Exit strategy
- Lifestyle planning
To ascertain a start point for your Financial business growth Love to Grow can conduct a . . .
1. Financial Checklist . . . asks the question “Are you doing it” and identifies gaps
2. Financial Health Check . . . asks the questions “are you doing it, should you do it and how important is it – report includes a summary of strengths and weaknesses.
3. Financial Review . . . asks the questions “are you doing it, should you do it, how important is it, and how well have you done it – report includes a summary of strengths and weaknesses, a scorecard rating, graphs and a priority action list.
4. Chief Executive Officer (CFO) . . . ideal if you need an expert to provide strategic financial input and direction, “Virtual Manage” your business finances, or provide “best practice” support and admin for your accounting team.