SME business is often faced with the choice “is it more cost effective to manage and implement my marketing in-house or get someone else to do it?” To make this choice easier for you it is important to consider whether you:
- have the time to do it yourself?
- have the desire to do it yourself?
- have the expertise to be effective?
- are willing to learn the expertise?
- know which criteria influence the decision to go in-house or outsource?
You can outsource your implementation
We can do it for you – either marketSMARTS or an alliance partner who may be better suited to a “feet on the ground” scenario. This approach is best suited to a company that doesn’t have the internal skills and would prefer to contract out all implementation
Virtual Manager Programme . . . you implement the marketing and sales programmes internally, we set the game plan, point you in the right direction, provide quality control and manage the process to keep you on track, prepare briefs and oversee vendors.
To ascertain a start point for your programme you can conduct a . . .
1. Checklist . . . asks the question “Are you doing it” and summarises gaps
2. Health Check . . . asks the questions “are you doing it, should you do it and how important is it – report includes a summary of strengths and weaknesses
3. Full Review . . . asks the questions “are you doing it, should you do it, how important is it, and how well have you done it – report includes summary of strengths and weaknesses, scorecard rating, graphs and a priority action list.
4. Business Gap Assessment. . . ideal to identify business gaps against an industry standard, your internal goals and external client expectation. > read more